The Northern Chapter of the VSCPA offers the following membership options during the Chapter Year
(May 2020 - April 2021):
- $200 for the Chapter Year, $20 discount if you register by May 31
- 6 Evening Meetings and 2 Breakfast Meetings, 15 CPE credits expected
- Access to Special Interest Group meetings, approximately 30 additional CPE credits available
- Must be member of a State CPA Society
- A key person from an organization may register for 5 or more individuals from that organization.
- $20 discount off the Regular Membership price
- Each individual will receive all the benefits of regular membership
- Each individual will be able to log in separately to register for each event, or the key person may handle this by logging in as them
- Allows for convenient, centralized, payment for the individuals of an organization
- $25 for the Chapter Year
- Must submit transcript showing 9+ credits
Individuals who do not meet any of these membership classifications are welcome to attend our meetings under the Chapter’s Visitor policy. The cost for a non-member to attend a regular dinner meeting is $75 per meeting. Members may bring one or more guests by paying the visitor fee.
Non-Members may join our email list by clicking here...
*Note that the Northern Chapter of the VSCPA is a separate entity from the VSCPA and all finances and meetings are separate, though there is occasionally collaboration. The Northern Chapter is a nonprofit and almost entirely volunteer-run and dues go directly to meeting space and food, and overhead costs such as insurance.